Tyumen customs clarifies rules for the movement of goods in international mail
Rules import/export of goods for personal use by international mail (IGOS) determined that it is not allowed sending the following categories of goods:
- banned in accordance with acts of the universal postal Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation accordingly to the import into the customs territory of the Russian Federation or export from this territory;
- in respect of which restrictions established in accordance with the customs legislation of the Russian Federation, the list of which can be determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
To the goods, the shipment of which is prohibited in the MPO are:
- All types of firearms and ammunition, structurally similar to civil and service personnel weapons;
- Explosives, explosive devices, explosives;
- Opportunistic and pathogenic organisms;
- Goods subject to rapid deterioration;
- Alcoholic products and ethyl alcohol, beer;
- Any types of tobacco goods and Smoking mixtures;
- Precious stones in any form and condition, natural diamonds, except jewelry;
- Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, as well as plants and mushrooms containing narcotic substances, psychotropic substances and their precursors, in any form and condition, including their fruits, seeds and spores;
- Ozone-depleting substances;
- Hazardous waste;
- Poisonous substances are not precursors of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
The legislation of the Eurasian economic Union establishes a list of goods not related to goods for personal use, the main ones are:
- Caviar of sturgeon fish species in quantities greater than 250 kg.;
- Fish, crustaceans (live, chilled, frozen) in an amount of more than 5 kg.;
- Natural diamonds;
- Internal combustion engines;
- Machines, tools, equipment, classified positions 8426 – 8430, 8433 – 8442, 8444 00 – 8449 00 000 0, 8453 – 8464from 8465, 8466, 8468, 8474 – 8480, 8486, 8514, 8530, 8534 00, 8535, 8545, 8548, 9024, 9027, 9030 , and 9031 FEACN of the cu (except mowers for lawns, parks or sports grounds, household saws);
- Medical equipment;
- Furnishing medical, surgical, dental or veterinary,
- Barbers ‘ chairs and similar chairs, and parts thereof;
- Apparatus and equipment for photographic classified of heading 9010 FEACN of the cu;
- Instruments, apparatus and models, designed for demonstrational purposes, are classified in headings 9023 00 FEACN of the cu;
- Games, operated by coins, banknotes, Bank cards, tokens or similar means of payment;
- The goods in respect of which the applicable export control measures, in cases and order established in accordance with the legislation of the state member of the Union.
In this case, the goods for personal use are the goods intended for personal, family, household and other not related to business activities, the needs of individuals moved across the customs border in accompanied or unaccompanied baggage or otherwise.
When ordering abroad goods worth more than 200 euros or weighing more than 31 kg in excess of the standards must pay a fee of 15% of the cost, but not less than 2 euros per 1 kg, in excess.
For example, if the value of the package is 300 euros and a weight of 31 kg, the fee must be paid with a 100 Euro excess cost threshold, the fee will be 15 Euro.
In excess in terms of weight, for example, if the parcel weight is 35 kg, the fee shall be paid on the excess weight threshold (i.e., 4 kg) and is 8 euros.
For further advice you can contact the Tyumen customs. Record on consultation by phone: (3452) 597-244, 597-340, 597-239.
Ksenia Lahtina, a press-the Secretary Tyumen customs