The Dagestani customs informs about necessity of observance of the procedure for obtaining humanitarian assistance
In order to promptly address issues related to the production of essential goods during a pandemic, to combat the spread and treatment of patients COVID-19 and their further distribution to the appropriate medical institution of the Dagestan customs reminds the recipients of the said product on the necessity of compliance with the order of humanitarian aid, regulated by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18 April 2020. No. 545 “On amendments to paragraph 1 of the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 2 April 2020. No. 419”.
In accordance with paragraph 5.6.3. The regulations on the Ministry of labour and social protection of the Russian Federation approved by decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 19 June 2012 No. 610 of the Ministry have the authority to make organizational-technical ensuring the activities of the Commission on international humanitarian and technical aid under the government of the Russian Federation in international humanitarian assistance (hereinafter – the Commission).
For a decision on the confirmation of belonging to humanitarian aid (assistance) vehicles and goods imported to the Russian Federation should present the documents confirming the humanitarian nature of aid (assistance).
Documents are submitted by the recipients of humanitarian aid (assistance), as well as Federal Executive authorities, Executive authorities of constituent entities of the Russian Federation taking into account the target destination of the received humanitarian aid (assistance) to the Department of demographic policy and social protection of the population (the documents are provided in person or by mail (127994, GSP-4, Moscow, street Ilyinka,21, tel. 8(495) 6060060, Fax 8 (495) 6061876).
Based on the decision of the Commission is issued a certificate confirming the belonging of funds, goods, works and services to the humanitarian assistance (assistance), in the prescribed form.
A certificate submitted to the tax and customs authorities with the aim of providing in the prescribed manner defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation tax and customs privileges.
The list of documents necessary for taking decision on the confirmation of belonging to humanitarian aid (assistance) the funds, goods, works, services:
- The letter of the recipient of humanitarian aid (assistance) (original) with a request to confirm the affiliation to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) and (or) amendments in the earlier issued certificate confirming belonging to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) of the funds, goods, works and services with the following information: donor (foreign state, its a Federal or municipal entity, international institution, foreign institution or non-profit organisation, a foreign natural person); the receiver (the Russian Federation, a subject of the Russian Federation, public authority, local authority, legal and natural persons); the list of offered goods, works, services, cash; the purpose of the humanitarian assistance (assistance) (medical and social aid (assistance) to low-income, disadvantaged, victims of natural disasters and other emergencies groups; the elimination of consequences of natural disasters and other emergencies; the cost of transportation, maintenance and storage of humanitarian aid (assistance); estimated cost of goods, works, services in foreign currency.
- The range of provided goods (specification) in Russian language specifying the quantity of each item and the total quantity of the goods (units, weight units, etc.), performed works, rendered services, each sheet of which must be stamped by the recipient, and the last sheet signed by the recipient or his representative.
- The document from a donor (donation, agreement, contract, etc.), confirming the donation of these goods and cash, including the payment of the performed works, rendered services (a copy of the original and its translation into the Russian language). Full name and address of the donor.
- Letter of the Federal body of Executive power or Executive authority of the subject of the Russian Federation or the local authority, issued under the authority granted to them about supporting this humanitarian action with a commitment to monitor the target non-profit use of funds, goods, works and services (original).
- Copies of shipping documents (in case when the goods entered the territory of the Russian Federation).
- Copies of constituent documents (for legal persons applying for the first time).
- Copy of extract from unified state register of legal entities.
- A copy of the certificate on statement on the account in tax Department.
- Copy of passport (for individuals).
- Copy of technical passport and the conclusion of the FCS of Russia on nepodaktsiznogo nature of this brand of car and code of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity (in the submission as items of humanitarian aid (assistance) vehicles).
- Copies of permits for import of medicinal products and medical devices, issued by Roszdravnadzor (in the provision of medicines and medical devices).
- The provision of funds, goods, performance of works, rendering of services cost of over 20 thousand Euro or goods weighing more than 10 tons: a plan for the distribution of funds, goods, results of performed works, rendered services with the full data of the responsible recipients; name, phone numbers of responsible persons, as agreed with the authority accepting the obligation to control (the plan must specify the recipients (low-income, disadvantaged, victims of natural disasters and other emergencies populations); the list of beneficiaries, certified by bodies of social protection of the population (in cases when funds, goods, works, is distributed (are, are) individuals).
- The obligation of the recipient of humanitarian aid (assistance) no later than one month after the grant of funds, goods, results of works, services to present to the authority accepting the obligation to control, a full report on the use of humanitarian aid (assistance) (original).
- The provision of funds, goods, performance of works, rendering of services cost of over 50 thousand EUROS or goods weighing more than 25 tons – confirmation final recipient’s readiness to accept funds, goods, works, services (with quantities) (originals).
- The conclusion of the Executive authorities of the Russian Federation or bodies of local self-government on the validity and appropriateness of planned expenditure (in that case, implementing (planned) costs of regional and local budgets).
Copies certified by the recipient.
The submitted documents must comply with the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the presence of erasures, additions, crossed out words and other not stipulated corrections in them, as well as damage, do not allow to interpret their maintenance is not allowed.
The obligation of the recipient not later than one month after receiving assistance to submit a full report on the use of humanitarian aid (paragraph 12) may be included in the text of the letter the recipient of humanitarian aid.
To reduce costs for storing goods in a customs warehouse of temporary storage, it is recommended to import goods into the customs territory of Russia after the decision of the Commission on the assignment of a humanitarian assistance.
press Secretary of the Dagestani customs