The Tver customs reorganize
In accordance with the order of the FCS of Russia from March 27, 2020 No. 326 on the first of October 2020 will be reorganized Tver and Smolensk customs in the form of a merger of the Tver customs, Smolensk customs. Customs posts of the Tver customs – Zapadnodvinskogo, Vyshny Volochek, Kimry, Rzhev, Tver customs terminal in Tver customs post (the electronic Declaration center) from October will be reassigned to Smolensk customs without changing their location and region activities.
Thus, the administrative functions associated with the customs Declaration of goods and vehicles in the Tver region, Smolensk will pass customs. Customs posts will be assigned a new departmental codes:
– 10113120 – Vyshnevolotskiy customs post of Smolensk customs;
– 10113130 – Zapadnodvinskogo customs post of Smolensk customs;
– 10113140 – cymric customs post of Smolensk customs;
– 10113150 – Rzhev customs post of Smolensk customs;
– 10113160 – Tver customs post of Smolensk customs;
– 10113162 – Department of customs clearance and customs control of the Tver customs post of Smolensk customs № 2;
– 10113170 – Tver customs post (the electronic Declaration center) Smolensk customs.
The reorganization of the Tver customs – the next stage of large-scale reform of customs authorities, aimed at improving the system of customs administration and improve its quality by reformatting functions.
Press Secretary of the Tver customs