The chief of the Tula customs Maksim Giants held an expanded meeting of the club of exporters of the Ryazan region
January 30, in the Ryazan chamber of Commerce and industry held an enlarged meeting of the club of exporters of the Ryazan region, on topical developments in the field of customs. Central to the discussion took the question of creation and functioning of the Central electronic customs and activities of Tula customs as a customs actual control since February 5, 2020.
The meeting was attended by Chairman of the Board of Ryazan CCI Alexei Yashkin, head of the Ryazan center of export support of Serhiy Yurko, representatives of about 40 enterprises and organizations such as JSC “Gazprombank”, JSC “Ryazan State instrument-making plant”, JSC “Intercross”, CJSC “Diversified manufacturing company “KRZ”, JSC “Okskaya”, LLC “Mail-Express”, PJSC “prio-Vneshtorgbank”, JSC “Russian leather”, JSC “Ryazan radio plant”, JSC Ryaztsvetmet, OOO “SAAZ Complect”, OOO WTC “Tyazhpressmash”, LLC “Fort” and others.
During the meeting participants received the information that since February 5, Ryazan customs post (the electronic Declaration center), terminates the production of goods declarations. The Declaration of goods will be focused on the Moscow Center of electronic Declaration.
The Ryazan customs post of the Moscow customs office subordinate to the Tula customs, will continue its activities as customs posts actual control.
The basic direction of activity of customs bodies of actual control connected with carrying out those operations that require direct contact with the goods, means of transport or work with documents on paper.
Customs posts actual control is supposed to confer competence in relation to:
1) the declaring of quantities of goods transported in disassembled or unassembled form (complete objects);
2) Declaration of goods with the provision of the license (s) of the Federal service for military-technical cooperation of Russia, the Federal service for technical and export control, the Commission on export control and goods transported together with such goods in one consignment;
3) Declaration of goods, which obtained a license of the Ministry of industry and trade;
4) of customs operations concerning the goods, imported (exported) into (from) the territory (the territory) of special economic zones;
and in other cases established by the customs legislation.
– Development of an integrated network of Centers of electronic Declaration is aimed at maximum automation of the Commission of customs operations and the further development of technology auto-enrollment and autopause of goods, – said the head of the Tula customs Maksim Giants. – Gradual establishment of Centers of electronic Declaration and customs of actual control outputs on the organization and carrying out customs control after release of goods – in the form of a Desk customs inspection, inspection of premises and territories.
The participants of the meeting received from the customs officers responses to questions related to upcoming changes to the organization of work of customs offices, the rules of movement of goods. Also at the meeting, the participants of foreign trade activities of learned information about the new currency legislation, automatic licensing (monitoring) of import of certain types of steel pipes, the deadline for the filing of statistical reporting in 2020 etc.
Maxim Velikanov thanked the Ryazan chamber of Commerce and industry for their active cooperation and presented the chief editor of the newspaper “Under the sign of mercury” Vladimir Gusev gratitude for the information support, objective coverage of the activities of customs and promptly informing the public about news in the field of customs.
press Secretary of the Tula customs