4 times decreased the amount of fines for violations related to the order of submission to the office of statistical forms
The Voronezh customs has summed up the results of the control of statistical forms of the account of movement of goods in January-March this year. Fines had to assign only 5 cases of AP
From the beginning of 2020 Voronezh customs has already registered and processed 3.7 thousand of the statistical forms of the account of movement of goods, lodged by the companies dealing with trade activity with the Republic of Armenia, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kyrgyzstan. This was 6% more than in the same period of 2019.
However, only 112 filed cases on administrative offences and assigned penalties in the amount of 190 thousand rubles, while in the first quarter of last year was initiated 176 cases of AP with the total amount of penalties in 730 thousand rubles.
Against the background of increasing the total number of statistical forms, the number of violations has decreased. First of all it is connected with the active use of EDS.
“To avoid problems with the provision to customs authorities of statistical forms of the account of movement of goods largely allows provision in electronic form using digital signature. Since the beginning of 2019 in the region of responsibility of the Voronezh customs, the number of statistical forms, provided in electronic form with the use of EDS has increased almost in 2 times”, – says inspector of Department of customs statistics of the Voronezh customs Elena Gavrilova.
Recall that the most common mistake is filing the appropriate documents with deadlines. Failure to submit to the customs authorities of statistical forms (and late submission) shall entail the imposition of an administrative fine. Each re-Commission of this administrative offence “add” penalties in a larger size. For legal entities, for example, up to 100 thousand rubles.
The questions to fill in the statistical forms, you can ask the inspector of Department of customs statistics of the Voronezh customs by phone:
8 (473) 277-80-52; 269-88-53.
The main state
Organizations conducting commercial activities with the Republic of Armenia, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kyrgyzstan for submitting statistical forms in hard copy (on A4 paper) must:
- go to the website of the FCS of Russia (http://customs.ru);
- in the section “Representation of statistical form” to register in the personal Cabinet;
- go to the section “Representation of statistical form” with your username and password in the section “Representation of statistical forms on paper” to fill out a form, print on A4 paper, to assure seal and signature of the head;
- to be submitted no later than the 8th working day of the month following the reporting certified statistical form to the nearest customs body:
– for organizations consisting on the account in tax service in the Voronezh region to the address: street 40 years of October, d. 16, Voronezh, 394030, Voronezh customs;
– for organizations consisting on the account in tax service of the Tambov region, at the address: ul. Brigadnaya, D. 3V, Tambov, 392036, Tambov customs post.
Also, the statistical form can be submitted in electronic form using digital signature. Information about the certificate key of electronic signature is posted on the website of the Departmental certification authority of the customs bodies http://vuc.customs.ru in the section “instructions for the issuance of certificates of keys of electronic signature”.
Failure to submit to the customs authorities of statistical forms (and late submission) shall entail the imposition of an administrative fine on officials in the amount from 10 thousand to 15 thousand rubles; on legal entities – from 20 thousand to 50 thousand rubles. Repeated Commission of such administrative offense punishable by an administrative fine on officials in an amount from 20 thousand to 30 thousand rubles; on legal entities – from 50 thousand to 100 thousand rubles.